All Plastic Fire Retardant Sackholder fitted with mental health liner (30 litre)
All Plastic Fire Retardant Sackholder - no metal parts whatsoever; fitted with mental health liner
These all plastic sackholders conform to all NHS HTM05-03 for Fire Safety. These sackholders are hands free pedal operated and are fitted with both removable bodies and liners for ease of cleaning. They come fitted with 2 wheels and soft closing lids as standard. These sackholders were specifically designed for mental health use within the hospital market. These sack holders are a modular construction and are 100 per cent plastic.. The units come fitted with wheels which along with its large handle makes moving the unit very easy. They have a plastic bag catch which can be secured in place when replacing the sack and removing the liner for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
- NHS approved
- 7 coloured lid options from White, Yellow, Black, Tiger Stripe, Orange, Green and Blue
- Removable body made from fire resistant PVC
- Removable rigid inner liner made from recycled plastic to negate the use of plastic sacks in ligature risk areas
- all small parts fixed
- Soft close as standard
- Off the wall design
- Pedal operated
- Wheels on base for easy manoeuverability
- All units come with white removable bodies and black bases
- Also available in 45 and 65 litre sizes.
- Cleaning agents up to 10000 parts per million can be used
|Dimensions (mm)||H450 x W440 x D455mm (Height with lid open 790mm)|